zondag 31 januari 2016

Shopping spree..sort of


A clip and some music just because I happen to like this one :)




Today I went shopping. I didn't spend a dime but still came home with some good finds and most fun of all I've seen and been places.
First I found this cute mesh miniskirt at Stellar. The skirt comes in 5 sizes and 2 colors (black or blue), a handy basic piece for your wardrobe. The unisex baseballshirt is also found at Stellar.
The short killerheel boots are a freebie from Ravage Designs. They came with a free outfit.
Today I'm a blonde. This hairdo is Dany a free gift from MPP (My Pretty Pixels). Dany comes in a fatpack and I chose the color "Californian". And what a surprise! Touch the hair and you can change the color of the hairpins by a menu. This hair is well made, not a fancy mesh one, but decent, casual and stylish at the same time.
The skin's name is Nikki 2 and I found her @ Skin Sations. There is second skin (less nice imo) in the box and a shape that I didn't like but has the practical option that it's modify. Just use the sliders to make it more personal. I'm not wearing this shape in the picture, I'm quite attached to my own ;)


Click to enlarge picture

The second outfit is a blue gown with the confusing name "RED Maybe my baby" and I found it at JC X-clusives. The skirt is supposed to be further up the waist (maternity? babydoll?) but I like it better this way. I matched the gown with a pair of heels from MPP (My Pretty Pixels). These stilleto's come in silver or gold and a hud to match the color of your skin. The hair is Dany again and now in honey.
The skin with the name Chrissie (vs.2) is a dollarbie from Eye Candy.


Click to enlarge picture

And here is the bonus .. but there is a catch. These wonderfull mesh shoes from Tootzie Footzie are for free but you'll have to match them with mesh high heel feet. Good and reasonably priced mesh feet can be found at iFeet and cost you 200 Izzies.

Click to enlarge picture

Anyway feel free to tell me about your freebies or freebiefinds and I will show and blog them.

Styling pic 1
Skin - Nikki 2 (free skin and shape) - Skin Sations
Hair - Dany (groupgift) - MPP (My Pretty Pixels)
Outfit - Pinstripe Mini Skirt (groupgift) & Unisex Baseball shirt - Stellar
Shoes -  RD Cross Buckle Boots (in freebiebox RD Lace) - Ravage Designs

Styling pic 2
Skin - Chrissie (v2) medium (dollarbie) - Eye Candy
Hair - Dany (groupgift) - MPP (My Pretty Pixels)
Outfit - RED Maybe my baby - JC X-Clusives & Aragon casuals
Shoes - Pin Up Stiletto - MPP (My Pretty Pixels)

Picture 3
Shoes - Special Edition Jade Heels GG & Jayne GG Purple Paisley - Tootzie Footzie Mainstore

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten