zondag 7 februari 2016

Valentine One

 
A Valentine special from "Simon's cat"  



I my former blogpost I mentioned Tees You. As I checked the landmark it seemed the december groupgift was replaced by februari groupgift. In time for Valentine Day this cute red - heart dotted mesh minidress in several sizes. So worth to blog an extra today :)

Click to enlarge picture

I used the free photo studio a groupgift from Breezy Builds (by Breezy Reign) to make a picture. The photo studio is packed in a rez box and has build in poses and different lightings and backgrounds to play with. Breezy Builds specializes in quality low cost homes, offices and skyboxes but there is a wide range of (group) gifts available as well. How generous!

Click to enlarge picture
 
This is the free photostudio on my buildingplatform. Excuse the mess.

Dont forget there are VALENTINE HUNTS going on. I didn't get the chance to check them out yet but I'm sure there will be great catches to find and lotsa fun on the way.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten